Traditional British Pantomime
Written and Directed by Ellie King
Featuring the Mayday Club Youth Choir for Neurodiversity
This year we are delighted to be offering a
Relaxed Performance for children, young people or any patrons with disabilities, additional support needs and those on the autistic spectrum as well as their parents, teachers or guardians.
At this year’s Relaxed Performance of Ellie King’s Hansel, Gretel and the Strolling Players, minor sensory adjustments to the production will be made in order for us to cater to an audience who might not feel they can usually come to enjoy the magic of pantomime.
The performance is essentially the same show with some small adjustments for your comfort:
- Sound levels are reduced
- Lighting levels inside the auditorium are increased
- No strobe lighting or pyrotechnics are used and some special effects are changed
- The cast will come on stage before the performance to explain what’s about to happen
- Auditorium doors are left open so you’re free to come and go
- You can move around during the performance if needed